December 24, 2011

Comforting sounds

It's been a long time,i didn't write any post here..there were time for me busying with works,having fun,get into a relationship and be despair because two months ago,my girlfriend died by a cancer.may her soul rest in peace..but here i'm not talking about her,will do it soon.i kinda being lefted from few years back.i don't know what happens now.kinda oldie who just wake up.work sucks...my blog background still the same from back few years.nothing ever changes inside of me..still in the post-emo..it's been a toughest year all over..ok.stop rite now..i need to chase out somethings I ever done before like being serious in what I loves to do..making music..that was my special part of me.i love making some sounds that comfort me..before this I was forgetting about myself,always others first before me.sastified everyone,but me?what did I want?what do I need?there's a lot of thing I wish I could acomplish to do..now,it's time for myself......goodnite peeps!

0 shits: